The Best Blu-Ray to iPhone Converter
How to convert Blu-Ray to iPhone, iPhone 3G，iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S?
Is there a program could convert Blu ray DVD Movies to iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S? The answer is "YES". Try this Blu Ray to iPhone Converter, you may excited about its powerful functions. The new powerful but easy-to-use Blu Ray to iPhone Converter , makes your iPhone life colorful. The converter can not only convert common video and DVD to play on iPhone, but can also convert protected Blu Ray disc to all the popular formats that can be played on iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S and iPhone 3G.
Download it for FREE NOW: Blu-Ray to iPhone Converter
*.* Step by step guide for you to rip Blu-ray to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S
You will be guided to easily and quickly convert Blu-ray to iPhone, iPhone 3G , iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S with Blu Ray to iPhone Converter.
1. Download for free, install and launch.
2. Make sure you have Blu-Ray disc drive to insert Blu-Ray disc, then import Blu-Ray M2TS files to the program, choose the proper output video format iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S, iPhone 3G video (.*mov, .*mp4) and destination folder.
3. Click "Convert" to run! Just few minutes, the conversion from blu-ray to iPhone 7 Plus 6S/5S/4S, iPhone 3G is completed!
Blu-ray DVD, common DVD Video, DVD IFO file, DVD folder, DVD ISO file
MP4 (supported by iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Gphone, Blackberry etc.), 3GP (supported by 3G mobile phones), FLV (suitable for online transfer), MPEG-4, AVI, MPG, MOV, 3G2, VOB.
MP3, AAC, FLAC, (iTunes supported audio formats), MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A (Nokia M4A Audio)
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate -- which can be used as Any Video Converter, Blu-ray DVD Ripper/Converter, Common DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Backup, DVD Backup, Blu-ray Editor, DVD Editor, Video Editor, and iPad Converter. You can convert various video/audio formats even HD Videos to the formats you needed easily and fast!
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: Intel Pentium Ⅲ processor at 500 MHz
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM, Blu-ray Drive